Respected Employment and Civil Rights Lawyers
Representing people whose rights have been violated requires skillful, courageous legal action, and our team of dedicated lawyers has been widely recognized for delivering exactly that. Our law firm's story began in 1991 and continues to grow each year as our accomplished partners and associates fight the good fight each day on behalf of our valued clients.
- The firm has received the highest rating possible for professional excellence from Martindale Hubbell, "AV Preeminent."
- The firm has repeatedly been ranked as a Tier 1 law firm by U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms".
- Barbara Hadsell, Cornelia Dai, Dan Stormer and Randy Renick have repeatedly been selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers list, most recently in 2014.
- Josh Piovia-Scott, Cindy Pánuco, Lincoln Ellis and Mary Tanagho Ross have repeatedly been selected to the Southern California Super Lawyers-Rising Stars list, most recently in 2014.
- Dan Stormer and Barbara Hadsell have been selected as being among the Top 100 Lawyers in Southern California and Dan Stormer has been selected for this honor every year since this survey has been conducted. He has also been repeatedly selected among the Top 10 Lawyers in Southern California.
- Dan Stormer and Cornelia Dai have been selected as being among the Best 75 Labor and Employment Attorneys in California by the preeminent legal journal in the country, the Daily Journal.
- Dan Stormer has also repeatedly been selected as being among the Top Labour and Employment Lawyers in the World; the Top 500 Lawyers in the U.S.; the Top 500 Litigators in the U.S. and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
You can learn about each of our attorneys' backgrounds, awards, pursuits and passions by following the links below. Our past settlements and verdicts across our chosen practice areas, along with our current cases, provide additional windows into our firm's efforts in employment law and civil rights throughout Los Angeles, across California, nationally and internationally.
For a free evaluation of your potential employment law, civil rights or class action case, we invite you to contact us.