- Keo Ratha et al v. Phatthana Seafood Co., Ltd. et al - a federal lawsuit brought on behalf of seven victims of human trafficking against Thai and U.S. corporations who engaged in and benefited from forced labor.
- Wang v. Chinese Daily News-A wage and hour class action successfully tried in federal court and currently on appeal before the Ninth Circuit.
- Obaidullah v. Obama-A petition for writ of habeas corpus brought on behalf of a detainee held at Guantánamo Bay.
- Rodriguez v. City of Los Angeles - A class action brought against the LAPD for relief from an unconstitutional curfew provision in the City's gang injunctions.
- Holguin v. County of Los Angeles-An excessive force case brought on behalf of a former LA County jail inmate.
- Pierce v. Orange County-A class action successfully challenging the conditions for disabled inmates at the Orange County jails.
- Fazaga v. FBI - A class action brought against the FBI for unlawful targeting and surveillance of Muslims residing in LA and Orange County on account of their religion and religious practices.
- Boudlal v. Disney-A religious discrimination and harassment case brought on behalf of a Muslim employee.
(For more detailed information, please click on the case name.)