An Empathetic Approach To Sexual Harassment Claims
Taking decisive legal action for victims of sexual harassment and sex discrimination in the workplace has been a priority at our law firm since our founding in 1991. Few employment law firms in Southern California or nationally surpass our experience in cases involving:
- Unwanted workplace sexual advances and “quid pro quo” demands for sexual favors or attention under threat of firing, demotion or disciplinary action
- Retaliation by a workplace superior for ending a sexual relationship
- Hostile work environments where lewd, suggestive or explicit comments and behavior are tolerated
A Track Record Of Proving Harassment And Delivering Compensation For Victims
Our sexual harassment attorneys in Los Angeles and Pasadena have had numerous case successes. One even became the subject of a 1993 made-for-television movie, “With Hostile Intent.” Representing two female police officers harassed and threatened by their male co-workers, attorney Barbara Enloe Hadsell built a compelling case that went to trial and brought a $4 million judgment against the City of Long Beach.
Other positive outcomes obtained for our clients in this important legal practice area have included:
- A $1.1 million settlement of a sexual harassment lawsuit against a national law firm
- A $750,000 settlement of a case against the Los Angeles Fire Department on behalf of four female firefighters
- An $870,000 settlement in a sexual harassment case against a television company
Learn more about how you can stop sexual harassment in your workplace by calling us at 626-381-9261 or 866-457-2590. There is no cost to schedule a consultation to learn more about your rights.
Focused Personal Support For Our Clients, Every Step Of The Way
At Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai LLP, we are committed to dealing compassionately and objectivelywith claims that are intensely emotional and sensitive. You can depend on our diverse team of dedicated lawyers to prioritize your own and your family’s privacy to the greatest possible extent. We will provide genuine support on a personal level throughout the duration of your case.
For a free evaluation of your potential employment law, civil rights or class action case, we invite you to contact us.