Lawdragon has selected eight lawyers from Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai to its 2023 list of the nation’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment & Civil Rights Lawyers:
• Barbara Hadsell – Civil Rights, International Human Rights
• Dan Stormer – Civil Rights, International Human Rights
• Randy Renick – Employment Class Action Litigation
• Cornelia Dai – Employee & Civil Rights
• Brian Olney – Employee & Civil Rights Litigation
• Hanna Chandoo – Civil Rights & Employment Law
• Isela Barrios – Workers’ Immigration Rights
• Morgan Ricketts – Civil Rights & Employment Law
Dan Stormer was previously inducted into the Lawdragon Hall of Fame recognizing outstanding lawyers who have made remarkable contributions as leaders, litigators, dealmakers, power brokers, judges and innovators.
Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai, LLP is one of the largest and most successful civil rights firms in the country, pursuing justice through individual and class action lawsuits, legal services, education, and community-based efforts. HSRD lawyers are leaders in the civil rights community and litigate cases that are often precedent-setting. For these efforts, HSRD lawyers have consistently been ranked among the best in their fields by prominent legal publications and authorities and have earned the respect of both opposing counsel and judges.