Isela Barrios joined Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai LLP in February 2015. She represents union workers of UNITE HERE Local 11 in a wide range of family-based immigration matters before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the U.S. Department of State. Her focus is on helping individuals and families gain permanent residence and citizenship in the United States. Since 2011, she has dedicated her career to providing legal services to members of UNITE HERE Local 11. Prior to joining Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai, she was an associate at Holguin Garfield Martinez & Quinonez, LLP.
Ms. Barrios graduated from California State University Los Angeles in 2001 and Southwestern Law School in 2009. During law school, she was an active member of the Latino Law Student Association and the Public Interest Law Committee, where she participated in various projects benefiting underserved communities.
Ms. Barrios is an alumna and an active volunteer of the Fulfillment Fund, an organization that empowers youth through education.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association Scholarship Recipient
- Mexican American Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient
- Public Interest Law Committee, Member
- B.S., California State University Los Angeles
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Classes & Seminars
- Guest Lecturer, Colorado University, Labor and Working-Class Politics, October 2021
- Guest Lecturer, California State University Los Angeles, Deportation Nation, November 2017
- CLE Panel Speaker, Mexican American Bar Association, Protecting LA Immigrant Workers, January 2017
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
Fulfillment Fund, Programs Committee Member
Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai LLP, High School Mentorship and Internship Program Coordinator
EL ARCA, Former Board Member
Fulfillment Fund Alumni Ambassadors, Former Vice Present