Nancy Hanna joined Hadsell Stormer & Renick LLP in March 2015. Ms. Hanna represents members of the Legal Fund of the Hotel & Restaurant Employees of Los Angeles in civil matters including bankruptcy, family law, landlord/ tenant issues and public benefits. Ms. Hanna graduated from Stanford Law School where she was an editor of the Stanford Civil Liberties Journal and served as a Public Interest Fellow. She earned her B.A. in Women's Studies and Politics from Pomona College.
- J.D., Stanford Law School
- Honors: Public Interest Fellow
- B.A., Pomona College
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California