Super Lawyers has selected eight lawyers from Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai to the 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers list. We are proud to congratulate the following attorneys on being selected this year:
- Barbara Hadsell – Super Lawyers
- Dan Stormer – Super Lawyers
- Randy Renick – Super Lawyers
- Cornelia Ho-Chin Dai – Super Lawyers
- Hanna Chandoo – Rising Stars
- Brian Olney – Rising Stars
- Morgan Ricketts – Rising Stars; Up and Coming 100; Up and Coming 50 (Women)
- David Clay Washington – Rising Stars
Super Lawyers are attorneys who rank among the top 5% of attorneys. as determined by Thompson Reuters’ selection process. Factors considered include verdicts, settlements, honors, awards, pro bono and community service, scholarly lectures, authorship, and peer reviews. Super Lawyers Rising Stars are attorneys under 40 who rank among the top 2.5% of attorneys.
Hadsell Stormer Renick & Dai, LLP is one of the largest and most successful civil rights firms in the country. HSRD lawyers are leaders in the civil rights community, and our cases often set precedent. For these efforts, HSRD lawyers have consistently been ranked among the best in their fields and have earned the respect of both opposing counsel and judges—as evidenced by their former adversaries, whether counsel or defendants, routinely retaining their services or referring clients to the firm.