Areas of Practice
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Class Actions
- New York, 2014
- California, 2019
- Yale Law School, New Haven, Connecticut
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Oxford University
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Milan D. Smith of United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Law Clerk
- Honorable Dean D. Pregerson of the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Law Clerk
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Associate
- Yale Law Public Interest Fellow, Public Counsel
Elizabeth Song joined Hadsell Stormer & Renick, LLP in November 2018. Ms. Song represents plaintiffs in employment and wage and hour actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Song was a law clerk to the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson of the United States District Court of the Central District of California and to the Honorable Milan D. Smith of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. In addition, Ms. Song served as a Yale Law Public Interest Fellow in Public Counsel’s Opportunity Under Law Project, where she engaged in impact litigation and advocacy involving education equity, homelessness, and gender discrimination.
Ms. Song graduated from Yale Law School, where she was an editor of the Yale Law Journal and a member of the Veterans Legal Services Clinic. She earned her M.Phil. in Modern European History from Oxford University, and a B.A. in Linguistics and International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Phi Beta Kappa