We pursue justice through individual and class action lawsuits, legal services, education, and community-based efforts.
Representing people whose rights have been violated requires skillful, courageous legal action, and our team of dedicated lawyers has been widely recognized for delivering exactly that. Our law firm’s story began in 1991 and continues to grow each year as our accomplished partners fight the good fight each day on behalf of our clients. For these efforts, we have consistently been ranked among the best in our fields by prominent legal publications and authorities.
Since our firm was founded, our lawyers have played a leading role in the recovery of millions of dollars for people mistreated throughout California and around the world. Many of our employment law and human rights case successes have also compelled lasting social change.
Attorneys at our firm have received the highest possible peer review rating, AV Preeminent, for professional excellence through Martindale-Hubbell, and our firm is ranked as a Tier 1 law firm by U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”**
In addition to our awards as a firm, many of our attorneys have earned national and statewide recognition for their work.
- Denise Ballesteros
- Isela Barrios
- Cornelia Ho-Chin Dai
- Valeria De Gonzalez
- Barbara E. Hadsell
- Nancy Hanna
- Brian Olney
- Randy Renick
- Shaleen Shanbhag
- Elizabeth Song
- Dan Stormer
- Tanya Sukhija-Cohen
- David Clay Washington
- Best Lawyers in America – 2019: Cornelia Dai, Barbara Hadsell, Dan Stormer, and Randy Renick.
- Southern California Super Lawyers 2019: Barbara Hadsell, Cornelia Dai and Dan Stormer, Randy Renick.
- Southern California Super Lawyers — Rising Stars 2019: Nancy Hanna and Brian Olney.
- Top 10 Lawyers in Southern California: Dan Stormer has been repeatedly selected for this honor.
- 2019 Lawyer of the Year in Southern California (Pasadena) – Best Lawyers in America: Cornelia Dai (Litigation – Labor and Employment) and Dan Stormer (Employment Law – Individuals).
- CLAY Award – Attorney of the Year 2017: Dan Stormer for his work in international human rights.
**AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.